Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday Princess !!


What a wonderful Birthday I am having.  We went to bed watching the Weather Channel and worrying about everyone in Georgia but it appears that everyone came through the storms pretty well !  We are so relieved.
Today we are heading to Eureka Springs, Arkansas which is about 50 miles from here.  Its a town where time stood still and one of the places on our bucket list, so off we are going.  On tap for me is a banana split, which is what I have promised myself for my birthday splurge !  I have opened gifts, cards, emails and texts and I am feeling the love.  I will do another post this afternoon but wanted to tell you all THANKS for making my day special !! Check out by princess tiara and sash...Kate has nothing on me !! 
Joe is doing all the housework today !!