Saturday, April 23, 2011

Clinton Library

Over the years I had heard that the Clinton Library was "a trailer" and in fact we heard that just yesterday in Little Rock by a local.  Well we went to the Library today and we just didn't see it so I'm guessing its the rectangular shape.  Its a modern architecture and not my taste at all, but it was more worthy than its reputation. Take a look !



Anyway, we learned about Clinton and I didn't have any aha moment there...to me he was just so-so as a president but what I found most unique about his library was that they had a notebook for every month of his presidency that had a copy of his daily schedule.  It was interesting to me to read how choreographed his days were, down to the minute. The normal history and documents, photos etc were also there and I think any president is interesting so definitely worth a visit.  Oh, and on top of the library there is a 3100 square foot apartment that is only accessible to Bill, Hillary or Chelsey when they are in town...you can see it on the roof of the picture. 




Presidental Boots with the seal !!  You go, Bill !