Friday, July 8, 2011

LAST BLOG ! WE ARE HOME


Okay, our Big Trip is over now....we have arrived in Atlanta and are ready to begin the adjustment back to our lives.  Its a strange feeling, not like you have when you are gone for a week or two.  We have been living in and calling our RV home for 3 months. We are settled into new routines, new clothes hampers, we are used to sharing a single PC, we take TV when we can get it and we take showers in new places every few days.  It will be a new world where I can do as many loads of laundry as I want without worrying about how many quarters I have or if I will have a dryer available when I need it.  I think I can quickly get back into using my dishwasher and my electric toothbrush. I could go on and on, but I think you can get the picture....its just been different and we will need to re-acclimate ourselves to what is our real normal. 

Want to know some of our trip statistics?  Okay, we have some of those....Joe kept up with all of it:  Total mileage: 6,237 on the RV alone. Total Trip Stops was 30.  Total States we visited is 19.  Highest Gas Price (in RV) was $4.09.  Lowest Gas Price was $3.29.  (Note: we only paid over $4.00 one time !)  Highest Altitude: 9,336 in Yellowstone.   

So, here is the last picture....our map on the door of the Moose Lodge.


Thanks for coming with us on this journey !  Where should we go next?  XXOO TML