Thursday, July 7, 2011

SEE RUBY FALLS !

We arrived into Chattanooga around noon today, had an easy trip from Clarksville and we quickly set up so that we could head over to Ruby Falls.  Yep, I did it again....I took yet another trip into a mountain cavern and this elevator ride was 230 feet down and then we walked around in the mountain to reach the famous Ruby Falls.  Sounds simple enough but I was a train wreck the entire way....skinny little cave hallways and we were ducking under these boulders and walking through slits in the mountain.  I had a really hard time with this one....I think Carlsbad was much, much easier !!  But, I did make it and Joe got some nice pictures.  Take a look....






The next three are of Ruby Falls....they really play it up, lights and beautiful music.  It really is pretty neat and Joe walked under the falls too !  I just clung to a wall. 





We went to the Lookout Mountain Tower and took these pictures of Chattanooga.  Nice view !


So, tonight is our last one in our RV and our trip will officially end tomorrow.  We are looking forward to our bed at home and we are sure our house will seem HUGE to us....it will be good to be home, although I still think I could make a right turn and do the loop around the USA once again ! I think I will miss blogging !  xxoo TML