Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Moose Lodge Rolls Into SLC !

We arrived into Salt Lake City around 2PM today after 250 miles of travel with only one stop.  It was a long drive and we were all happy to find that the Pony Express RV Resort was all that we expected, and more.  We brought a lot of dirty laundry with us and it was good to find a nice size laundry room here, so that was priority one for Linda and I.  Joe and Henry got us all hooked up and they were on KP for today.

The elevation is still a challenge for us, even though we descended from 7700 to 4500 feet today, we are experiencing things that we thing are elevation related.  For me, I get a bloody nose every morning, not a bad one but not my norm either.  I feel off balance more than normal also.  Joe is not sneezing as much as usual but his sinus' bother him more the few weeks since Arizona.  I guess we will all get used to it, we are up and down until we get past S.Dakota...or we think anyway.  Probably more than you wanted to know but elevation issues are not something we planned for !

Okay, so take a look at this weeks digs....very nice and yes, we are once again Hoity-Toity little beings !! xxoo TML